"This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.” Psalm 118:24
Online giving is now available for anyone who would like to make a one time or ongoing donation to First Baptist Church of Littleton.
We are using Vanco Services, LLC which is a PCI (Payment Card Industry) Level 1 Compliant Service Provider specializing in electronic payment solutions. They provide secure and reliable processing for both recurring and one-time transactions. Vanco works with over 19,000 organizations in a variety of industries nationwide. For more information on Vanco visit them here: Vanco.
If you have any questions about this option or trouble with the web interface, feel free to contact Dick Huebner at email@example.com.
The Benefits of Electronic Giving for You:
- The satisfaction of giving to God first
- Easier to fulfill stewardship commitments
- Strengthens participation and support in the church
- Allows you to contribute even when you’re away
- Easier personal budgeting
Benefits of Electronic Giving for the Church:
- Promotes consistent giving
- More predictable cash flow for better planning
- Less work for staff
- Secure and easy cash maintenance
All donations will remain private and are only received and recorded by the Church Collector & Treasurer. You will immediately receive an email upon making a donation. If you create a profile you will always have the ability to log in and see a record of your donations.
Vanco Services charges our church a transaction fee and for credit card donations, a processing fee for every transaction that we generate online.
- The least expensive way to give online is directly from your bank account (electronic checking). Please consider adding one dollar per transaction to your donation to cover the transaction fee for this type of donation. (For example, if you have chosen to donate monthly, you would generate 12 transactions, and adding $12 to your overall donation would cover these transaction costs.
- You may donate by using your credit cards. For each credit card transaction through Visa, Mastercard, or Discover, a 2.75% processing fee is deducted from your donation to the church. (American Express charges a 3.5% processing fee.) It would be greatly appreciated if you would consider choosing the option that allows you to cover these costs directly through an additional donation. This additional donation will help the church offset the transaction costs of online giving service and keep it available for our convenience.
We are grateful for your continued support of the ministries of First Baptist Church of Littleton. For over a decade FBC has tithed 12% of all incoming money (10% to missions, 2% to the building fund) and will continue to do so.
Thank you and continued blessings.
First Baptist Church of Littleton